November Treat of the Month Club
Our second-last month of the vegan Treat of the Month Club has come and gone.
We still can’t believe that we’ve been packing up surprise selections of different treats for the past nine months. We’ve met so many lovely people and spent many a Sunday waiting to watch their delight when they finally get to see what they’ll be taking home.
If you haven’t had a chance to join us yet, our final treat club pick up will be on December 16/17th—so that it won’t interfere too much with holiday plans. Sign up below by November 30th!
This month, Lisa and I served up:
- Nut clusters (with a vegan orange blossom honey), dipped in chocolate, topped with flaked sea salt
- Mint Nanaimo bars (recipe here)
- Superfood truffles (a test recipe for Fran Costigan‘s upcoming book)
- Spicy, chai truffles (a test recipe for Fran)
- Gluten-free chocolate chip cookies (another test for Fran)
- Hazelnut truffles (from Matthew Kenney’s Raw Chocolate book)
It was another decadent array but everyone seemed quite pleased as they picked out their sweets.
Sign up below for our final month! [Sadly, this offer is expired.]