September Treat of the Month Club
Today, as Lisa and I set out with our packages of sweets to share with our Treat of the Month Club members, I think we were both thankful for the crisp chill in the air. Although I love the warmth of summer, the fact that my entire city now feels like the inside of a refrigerator makes it a lot easier to travel with treats. I think fall and winter were made for pastry chefs.
Not only do the cool temperatures preserve the perfect textures of our desserts but the flavours of fall offer up so many opportunities for creative creations. We have a lot of delicious ideas for October, November and December.
But don’t delay. If you want to participate in the Treat of the Month Club, there are just THREE months left. All our blissful bites are vegan and gluten-free. Check out the details here.
Today we shared:
- Coconut Lime Macaroons (upcoming recipe on Lisa‘s blog)
- Bali Buckeyes (upcoming recipe on Lisa’s blog)
- Peppermint Bonbons (upcoming recipe on Lisa’s blog)
- Hazelnut Brownies (eBook recipe)
- Nutella Nanaimo Bars (eBook recipe)
- Brazil Nut Fudge (future recipe on my blog)
If this picture above makes you feel sad because you aren’t a member of the club just yet, don’t hesitate;
sign up below before September 30th to join us for October! [Sadly, this offer is expired.]