August Treat of the Month Club
Happy Sunday everyone!
Lisa and I are thrilled that we’ve continued to have such wonderful support for our Vegan Treat of the Month Club. This was one of those ideas, cooked up over emails, that you never truly imagine will materialize.
Truth be told, this little club was another one of Lisa’s creative concepts, but it didn’t take much to convince me to join in the venture since I’m always up for new baketivism opportunities.
Now we’re more than half way through. Five sweet packages have been delivered and there are four still incubating in our imaginations to be delivered in the months to come.
The Treat of the Month Club has been an amazing way to share the creations we’ve developed for our upcoming eBook. As a result of lots of testing and production leading up to our recent photo shoot, we had a bounty of special treats in stock. I can’t imagine what our freezers would look like if we didn’t have so many enthusiastic eaters ready to accept more goodies.
Today we shared:
- Carrot Cake with Lemon Frosting (eBook recipe)
- Lavender Chocolate Chip Cookies (eBook recipe)
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars (eBook recipe)
- Cinnamon Maple Macaroons (eBook recipe)
- Pecan Praline Bars (eBook recipe)
- Frosted Chocolate Chip Brownie Bars (Toronto Vegetarian Food Festival demo recipe–come and learn how to make this easy treat on September 8th!)
We’d like to thank all of the Treat of the Month Club members for their incredible support. It is so much fun to create with you as our inspiration.
An extra special thank you to Kat who published this shout-out for the club in Vitamin Daily.
If you haven’t joined us yet, what are you waiting for? It is just $10 a month for six fantastic servings of vegan and gluten-free sweets.
The deadline to join us for the September pick-up is August 31st. [Sadly, this offer is expired.]