July’s Treat of the Month Club
This summer has turned out to be a very busy one! Lisa and I have managed to fill our days with a number of special projects (we’re excited to tell you about them soon!). This morning, we were able to stop and catch our breath while we doled out this month’s Treat of the Month Club goodies.
We had a wonderful variety of treats to distribute this month. The participants who signed up for July each received six vegan and gluten-free sweets to fill their reusable containers:
- Chocolate Orange Sesame Truffle (a recipe that will be in Fran Costigan‘s upcoming chocolate book)
- Mini Mango Coconut Cupcake (a test recipe for an eBook project we’re working on)
- Hazelnut Fudge Truffle (a recipe that may soon show up on my blog)
- Vanilla Almond Cacao Nib Cookies (an eBook recipe)
- Lemon Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake (adapted from this recipe)
- Cinnamon Bun Granola (another eBook recipe)
The Treat of the Month Club will only continue until the end of 2012, so we encourage everyone in the Toronto area to join us. We’ve even had a few participants sign up as a gift to a friend!
If you’d like to sign up for August or beyond, please use the link below to register before July 30 at midnight. [Sadly, this offer is expired.]
Once you join the club, we’ll clarify with you the months you’d like to participate and any dietary restrictions you may have.