June’s Treat of the Month Club
It’s hard to believe we’re already into the summer months and Lisa and I are on our third instalment of the Treat of the Month Club. Despite today’s wet and cloudy weather, we were both pretty happy to meet up with this month’s club participants to distribute our latest batch of delicious delights.
What started out as a small side project has really grown since we first launched in April. Lisa and I both spend a lot of time in our kitchens, testing new recipes and creating what sometimes seems like endless amounts of treats, and we feel blessed to have this opportunity to share them with others.
This month turned out to be the month of all things chocolate. Each participant received six raw, vegan and gluten-free treats to fill their reusable containers:
- Cookies and Cream Buttercups (from Matthew Kenney’s Raw Chocolate)
- Praline Squares (a test recipe for a dessert eBook we’re working on)
- Nutella Nanaimo Bars (another test recipe)
- Maple Cinnamon Macaroons (test recipe)
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bites (test recipe)
- Super Cacao Balls (from Sweet Gratitude)
If you’d like to join us for July, the deadline to sign up is June 30st at midnight—less than a week away. [Sadly, this offer is expired.] We’re already halfway through the year, but you can still sign up for any or all of the months between July and December (2012) using the link below.
Once you join the club, we’ll clarify with you the months you’d like to participate and any dietary restrictions you may have.