May’s Treat of the Month Club
We did it again. And by that, I mean another successul instalment of the vegan Treat of the Month Club!
Today, while Lisa was enjoying a much-deserved break in NYC, I headed to the meeting spot in Yorkville to dole out close to 100 sweet treats to the enthusiastic club participants. I loved seeing many familiar faces, as well as many new ones.
Each person received six gluten-free and vegan treats to fill their reusable containers:
- Chocolate Avocado Cupcakes (from a recent blog post)
- Raw Chocolate Chip Lavender Cookies (a test recipe for a dessert eBook we’re working on)
- Raw Hazelnut Brownies with Maple Chocolate Ganache (eBook test recipe)
- Raw Chocolates with mesquite, maple and walnut filling from Matthew Kenney’s Raw Chocolate
- Raw Hello Dolly Bars (eBook test recipe)
- Raw Coconut Raspberry Pops (eBook test recipe)
If you’d like to join us for June, the deadline to sign up is May 31st at midnight—just a few days away! You can sign up for any or all of the months between June and December (2012) using the link below. [Sadly, this offer is expired.]
Once you join the club, we’ll clarify with you the months you’d like to participate and any dietary restrictions you may have.