Raw recipe love

There’s nothing I love more than browsing through some of my favourite food blogs on a lazy Sunday evenings. Food bloggers’ passion, and the delicious results of that passion, never fail to inspire me. Since I’ve been having fun testing out my new Excalibur over the last several weeks, I’ve been on the search for some unique raw dessert ideas. Here’s to raw recipe love…

Multigrain pear ginger cakes

Cinnamon buns

Homemade mallomars

Raw gingerbread cookies

Fruit bags with raw brownie filling

Chocolate chip cookies

Raw caramel chips

Building block cakes

What are some of your favourite raw dessert recipes? Please leave a comment and share!

7 Responses to “Raw recipe love”

1. janet @ the taste space — October 25, 2011 @ 1:21 am

What a lovely round-up, and timely for me because my new dehydrator will be arriving next week! Raw macaroons are on my hitlist to make when I get it. :) Oh and kale chips, how could I forget? ;)

• Nicole — November 9, 2011 @ 10:54 pm

Congrats on the new dehydrator, Janet! I hope you’re enjoying it.

2. Ashlae — October 25, 2011 @ 5:32 pm

Everything looks SO delicious! What a great round up- and now I will stalk the creator of those raw gingerbread cookies.

• Nicole — November 9, 2011 @ 10:59 pm

I know, right? The gingerbread cookies are also on my to-do list :)

3. Heather Pace — October 27, 2011 @ 12:07 am

Ah! I know those cookies, lol. I think I need those mallomars though! Made them raw years ago and they were incredible. Only tried raw gingerbread once but it was a flop, shall check out this recipe!

• Nicole — November 9, 2011 @ 10:59 pm

I’m so glad you like the roundup, Heather! :)

4. Amish Stories — October 29, 2011 @ 12:45 pm

I'm just stopping by new blogs today and thought id say hello. We should be receiving some snow today in the Lancaster Pennsylvania area which will be the first time since 1972 that it has snowed this early in fall. Richard from the Amish community of Lebanon Pennsylvania.